This bag is designed to be compatible with sublimation, heat transfer vinyl, or heat transfer papers, allowing users to personalize it with custom designs or graphics. Its surface is smooth and even, providing an optimal canvas for heat transfers without melting or becoming distorted. In addition, the bag can be conveniently folded into a small wallet for easy storage and transport.
Item Name: Sublimation Foldable Eco Handbag
Material: Non-woven fabric, 85 gram
Press Temperature: 360˚F | Press Time 120 seconds
Light/Medium Press, Hot Peel
- Place two pieces of plain paper on your heat press.
- Tape imaged sublimation paper to the shopping bag with heat tape.
The printable sides should be facing each other.
- Place the shopping bag with taped imaged sublimation paper in heat press with the paper on top.
- Place a piece of plain paper on top.
- Press at 360˚F for 120 seconds.
Note: Do NOT use a Teflon sheet when pressing.
- Once pressing is done, immediately peel off sublimation paper.
- Leave shopping bag to cool on a table.
- Machine wash warm or cold.
- Tumble dry low.
- Use of dryer sheets or fabric softeners not recommended.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.