- A woven fabric film, to Sublimation print onto, perfect for fashion, party and leisure wear.
- A clear, light adhesive backing enables fine cutting design and aides registration.
- Easy to cut and weed.
- Superb wash durability.
- Can be ironed inside out.
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, mixtures of polyester/cotton and polyester/acrylic or similar textiles.
- Cut your text or design directly and weed out excess film.
- Set your heat press to 160°C.
- Transfer the design onto your garment by pick & place (single piece design), or using an application tape for a multi piece design.
- Apply medium and even pressure across your transfer.
- Press for 4 seconds. Use a Teflon sheet, if not using the application tape method.
- Align your sublimation paper.
- Set your heat press to 190°C to 200°C.
- Press for 20 to 25 seconds with medium pressure.
- Peel the Sublimation Paper when cool.