· Printable by desktop and wide format dye sublimation ink jet printers.
· Image must be printed in reverse.
· Print on the side without the grid.
RECOMMENDED PRINT SETTINGS
· Ideal printing room temperature is 74°F / 23°Cand 50% relative humidity.
· Maintaining ideal printing room climatic conditions for good dimensional stability, flatness of paper and faster ink drying.
· Print the image in reverse/mirrored format
· Protect the press from sublimating dye by covering the platen with plain paper.
· Place printed paper with image-side down on top of the blank substrate.
· Use heat-resistant tape to hold position. After transfer remove the paper quickly in an even motion.
RECOMMENDED TRANSFER SETTINGS
· Temperature: 400°F / 200°C
· Pressure: Medium to heavy
· Time: Depending on type and size of substrate, transfer time can vary between 30 seconds and 2 minutes
Available size: Letter& Tabloid, other sizes by request.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
•Store material in original packaging only.
- Thanks to our in-house water recovery management we are able to re-use 95% of the water we use for paper production.
- We invest in saving and re-using energy. Currently all energy required by the factory comes out of energy released during the production of paper. Residual heat is used for heating offices and the swimming pool in Eerbeek.
- All our papers contain high quality fibers and can be recycled up