Dae Ha DTF film offers the convenience of being a genuine 100% INSTANT HOT PEEL, perfect for a seamless design process. If your production methods prefer it, you can also opt for a WARM or COLD PEEL.
The highest ink absorption capacity among all DTF films on the market, guaranteeing you the highest quality transfers.
Matt/Matt coating is designed to ensure your film stays in place during the DTF machine process, preventing any wandering or slippage.
The heat-stabilized PET we use guarantees zero shrinkage of your image design after printing, preserving the integrity of your work.
No more worrying about residue on your transfers or garments after heat pressing; our film leaves nothing behind.
Save money on ink costs, hotmelt powder and energy with our efficient and consistent coating technology.
– 24″ x 110 yards
– 75 mic thickness
-100% Dae Ha coating technology.
– 12 months development program, to ensure Consistent & stable quality roll after roll.
– Genuine 100% HOT PEEL for one time heat press. Cold peel also available.
– No shrinkage of image design after printing.
- No residue left on the garment after heat pressing.
– Easy to print ultra-fine detail.
– Lower oven temperature possible.
– Clean printing of Small designs and letters.
– The only DTF Film produced with Recycled Blended Polyester.
- Set your heat press to 140°C to 150°C – As low as 120°C for large designs.
- Apply medium and even pressure across your transfer.
- Press for 8 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Instant Hot Peel. Alternatively, you can peel warm or cold without issue.
* Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Acrylic, Nylon, treated leather and more.
|Storage Conditions |
|– Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)|
|– Relative Humidity: 30%(±20%)|
|– Keep out of direct sunlight|
– Recommended to use immediately after printing.